Thursday, August 20, 2009

trying to get back into fitness

So I haven't done much in the last week or so. Going to Vegas for 4 days didn't help either. I had the genuinely good intention to work out while I was there... however the hotel decided to put one more obstacle in front of my work out - they apparently are now trying to make money out of anything. Soon I am sure even the number of steps you take on the hotel lobby floor would be associated with a fee. So to work out in their gym - I had to pay $30 ... and that is each time! I refused to do that... so ended up just lounging by the pool with a drink in my hand. What can you do when life gives you lemons we try to make a lemonade.
On the other hand yesterday I went to do the Culver city stairs. It was a good start but today I feel I should go back for more! =)
This weekend another big party awaits me - my dad's 60th b-day. Preparations, cooking, etc has been taking place for the last 2 weeks. So I don't think I will be able to resist temptation much while there. Work out is almost pretty much out of the question since the temps. goes in to 100F at 8am (and I don't see myself getting up earlier than that)... Will try harder next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment